- Do not vandalize anything on the wiki.
- Do not post spam anywhere on the wiki.
- "Spam" includes, but is not limited to, gibberish, random letters, comments that have nothing to do with the comment topic, message chains, "copypasta," and walls of text.
- Do not edit other users' profiles.
- Do not harass or bully others.
- Do not flamebait.
- Responding to flamebait in a hurtful manner will result in a warning to both (or more) parties.
- Do not flamebait.
- Do not advertise.
- Do not post explicit sexual material or gore.
- Do not excessively swear.
- If you are not an admin, do not give warnings to other users. Advice and tips are always welcome, but do not mini-mod.
- Do not remove admin warnings and/or block messages from your message wall. Doing so will extend your ban.
- Do not create a message wall greeting for yourself.
- Do not upload anything that will not be used in an article.
- Do not upload duplicate files.
- Do not upload low-quality files.
- If you are having trouble uploading files, contact a staff member for help.
- As mentioned in General Rules, pornography and similar media are strictly prohibited.
- Read each article in its entirety before making any changes. This avoids repetition.
- Try to be as accurate as possible when editing.
- Do your best to use proper grammar.
- When writing about a minigame such as a MobArena, make sure to stay objective - use "the player/players" not "you."
- Do not create new articles without staff permission.
- Do not create unnecessary/spam/discussion articles.
Wiki Discussion Rules
- All General Rules apply to the discussions page.
- If there is an issue, please contact a staff member as soon as possible.
- Please avoid adding to the situation by arguing, making a big deal of the issue, flaming etc. Doing so may land you in trouble as well.
- Do not argue over making new threads.
Vandalism will get you permanently banned immediately with no warning. The Wiki Ban Guidelines do not follow the same system as the Server.
- Not following the rules may result in a temporary blacklist of your account in our community. Lengths in time may differ between cases. Some cases may result in a warning instead of a blacklisting. Other cases may result in a permanent blacklist.
- It should be noted that "unnecessary edits" is a sort of "grey territory" in the offence system. It is understood that information can change at any time and that rumours do exist. Please remember rumours ≠ information.
- It should also be noted that, should the majority of an account's activity be nothing more than spam, advertising, or other disruptive behaviour, admins reserve the right to give an infinite ban with no warning as the user is only here to be disruptive.
Should you find yourself banned permanently, you can submit an appeal to the private forums. Second chances are not uncommon, but are not free hand-outs either. Use your chance wisely.